1. When the leader says “Everything’s fine, go wait on the LAVA PLANET", be uspicious.
2. The Dark Side of the Force is called “The Dark Side” for a reason. It’s not like “The Dark Side of the Moon".
3. Robots with cutesy voices are annoying, not adorable. That goes double for aliens with cutesy voices. Triple for robots with cutesy voices and smoker’s cough.
4. For some reason, robots talk to each other in English, instead of using wifi or bluetooth or something.
5. Coruscant OB/GYN technology leaves something to be desired. [Update: “Luke” and Leia” are clearly the Naboo words for “Morphine” and “Epidural"]
6. 20 years seems like nothing when you’re ruling the galaxy.
7. Don’t forget what happened to your mother in the last movie, or there will be extra exposition.
8. Darth Vader is not scarier with an artful allusion to Frankenstein.
via exego.net (in hebrew)